Search: Threads Started By: Chuck Davis
pst didn't bring calendar and contacts along. by Chuck Davis
From: Outlook 2007 on Windows XP Pro SP2 To: Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista Ultimate I have moved the pst from the XP system to the Vista system via...
March 27th 07 08:39 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 458 Outlook - General Queries
Desktop Search & Outlook 2007 by Chuck Davis
Windows XP Pro all updates applied. Office 2007. Is there a way to have the Desktop Search installed and not have it taking up space on the Task Bar?
February 9th 07 05:49 PM
by Bill Go to last post
4 313 Outlook - General Queries
Daylight Savings time change patch by Chuck Davis
On March 11, 2007 Daylight Savings time will kick in for most of the U.S. and all of Canada. Optional patches are available for Windows XP systems,...
February 4th 07 04:32 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 708 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2007 Distribution list update! by Chuck Davis
For years now, I have used Ctrl+W to update a Distribution List after new member(s) have been added to the list. This keyboard shortcut seems to be...
February 2nd 07 08:37 PM
by Chuck Davis Go to last post
0 682 Outlook - General Queries
New and reply to task bar by Chuck Davis
Windows XP Home, all updates installed. Outlook Express 6. Clean system. When one clicks on either new message or reply, the window that should...
December 13th 06 03:24 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 421 Outlook Express
wide e-mail messages by Chuck Davis
I am a subscriber to the Microsoft FrontPage Insider newsletter. When it arrives in Outlook 2003, the message must be scrolled side to side due to...
July 7th 06 02:20 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 400 Outlook - General Queries
Multiple copies recieved. by Chuck Davis
Windows XP Pro, MS Office Outlook 2003, all updates applied to both. From one individual, I receive seven copies of each message, rules route six to...
March 23rd 06 01:42 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 683 Outlook - General Queries